The role of the Campaign Cabinet is to increase the financial and volunteer resources needed to allow the United Way Blackhawk Region to accomplish its mission of improving lives by mobilizing the caring power of communities.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Campaign Cabinet:
- Contact existing and prospective corporate accounts within their respective division to share United Way's current message.
- Thank them for their prior support and confirm a continued commitment or solicit a new corporate gift and/or employee campaign.
- Assist United Way staff with the identification and recruitment of additional Account Managers where needed.
- Ensure timely solicitation of all division accounts.
- Attend Campaign Cabinet meetings and communicate regularly with campaign leadership and staff to share progress, opportunities and/or concerns.
2014 Campaign Cabinet Members
Tom Spilde - Retired American Family Insurance - Campaign Co-chair
Donna Sykora - Alliant Energy - Campaign Co-Chair
Amanda Benway - Bank of Milton
Marcy Berner-Reedy - Retired, Beloit Meals on Wheels
Randy Borman - Century 21 Affiliated
Regina Dunkin - Merrill Community Center
Laurie Endres - Beloit Health System
Scott Fischer - Baker Tilly Virchow Krause
Rich Gruber - Mercy Health System
Kaili Lee - UW-Rock County
Dennis Pauli - Edgerton School District
Jean Randles - HealthNet of Rock County
Ted Rehl - Prairie Hill School District
Lori Sperry - Johnson Bank
George Steil - Brennan Steil S.C.
Sue Stein - Nutrition & Health Associates
View Full Campaign Cabinet Job Description