United Way Blackhawk Region advances the common good by focusing on these impact areas:
Vision: All children and youth will have supportive learning and development opportunities to grow and become responsible adults.
• Support children and youth through early learning and care services, before and after school programs, character and leadership development and recreational experiences
• Emphasize academic success for children of all ages
• Expand opportunities for children and youth to bond with peers, mentors and positive role models
Vision: Individuals and families have their basic needs met and achieve and sustain self-sufficiency.
• Connect people with critical resources for emergency or basic needs
• Assist in identifying and overcoming obstacles/barriers to self-sufficiency
• Increase access to skills training, education and other support systems that enable people to achieve self-sufficiency
Vision: All residents of Rock County in Wisconsin and northern Winnebago County in Illinois will enjoy healthy lives.
• Increase awareness and access to healthcare resources
• Promote healthy lives through education and activities